Saturday, July 16, 2011

Palin movie opens to a crowd of one - there to interview the crowd

Very funny posting from FrumForum about the opening of Sarah Palin's documentary in Orange County - I grew up in neighboring San Bernardino County and several of my classmates at the school I attended were from Orange County so I, too, was interested to see how the county that gave us Orly Taitz reacted to Sarah Palin's movie.

Here's an excerpt:

As I approached, however, I realized that most people present were dressed in costume. The crowd was either showing ironic solidarity with Christine O’Donnell, the tea party candidate who is not a witch, or else everyone was there to see the Harry Potter movie playing on a majority of the theater’s 30 screens.

You can read the whole thing here.

Good lord, I cackled so hard when I read the O'Donnell line I'm surprised you didn't hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment