Sunday, March 20, 2011

Long Form Birth Certificates. Now, really, can we move on to something important like, oh, I don't know, the economy?

Here's the thing. My mom's family has been in this country since before the Revolutionary War. My dad's family has been in this country since the 1800's. I was born in this country. I don't have a "long form" birth certificate. Not sure how to get one. Have never needed one. And, yes, I have a passport. And, I've had a driver's license in three different states.

Plus, and this just might be the kicker. I remember NO ONE from my kindergarten. Not a single soul. Know that I went, but don't remember anyone. Really wouldn't be surprised if they don't remember me.

That is all.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2011/03/donald_trump_gives_orly_taitz.php

No comments:

Post a Comment