Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Um. What the hell is Torgerson up to?

If a sitting U.S. Congressman can be a radical Muslim in Torgerson's eyes, is there any Muslim who's o.k.? I'm guessing not. Why is any Muslim "radical" but truly "radical" Christians who want to impose their beliefs on others are okey dokey?

Get your stinkin religion out of my public space. I am actually a religious person. I just don't believe your schtick and really don't want you imposing it on me or anyone else. And I really don't think that every (or really very many actually) Muslims are "radical" most of the folks I've met seem to be like everyone else. They want to live their lives, make a living, take care of their families and so on.

http://minnesotaindependent.com/87642/torgerson-launches-campaign-on-911-calls-ellison-radical-islamist

No comments:

Post a Comment