Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Gay Agenda

Let's see. Need to brush my teeth and otherwise get ready for work. We're in the middle of a charitable campaign, so probably going to attend a fundraiser for the charity sometime. Might go for a walk with some co-workers at break. Oh, yeah, gotta blog a little and check out an ebay auction (bidding on a sports card doncha know). probably have to walk the dogs again later today - they're too lazy to figure out how to open the door by themselves. Will probably pet the cat sometime, too. The air here is really dry as the season changes so might have to pick my nose or something when no one's looking. Just yelled "vinegar" at one of the dogs. He likes to jump over the baby gate and root around in the cat boxes. I think it's disgusting so I yell "vinegar" which to him means get back on this side of the baby gate.

So. That's my gay agenda for today.

Oh great. The cat just hacked up a hairball.

Gotta add to my gay agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment