Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol. Get to the theater NOW

The fourth movie in the Mission Impossible franchise was everything a great movie should be. Suspense, action, intrigue, laughs. It all came together last night for me and my friends and what appeared to be the rest of the audience. Audible gasps during scenes at the hotel in Dubai. Laughter at the funny scenes. And, near the end a couple of surprises for those of us who'd seen previous movies.

I've enjoyed all the movies in the series. This was the best of the bunch. Unlike some series (pirates of the caribbean is, for me, a notable example where none of the sequels lived up to the originality and fun of the original).

Loved, loved, loved this outing in the series. Way to go Tom Cruise, the rest in an excellent cast, Brad Bird and everyone involved in the making of this picture. I watch a lot of movies. I can't remember the last time I was this entertained. Twelve hours later and I'm still enchanted.

Thank you for a wonderful film.

No comments:

Post a Comment