Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I dreamed a dream

I have really weird and vivid dreams. Last night's dream (or set of three I suppose) included:

1. me and my partner standing in one of only two countries in Africa that wasn't flooded. Except I could see flooding in the country I was in.

2. some sort of family reunion. My uncle Jack called. He didn't realize he and his wife, Janet, were coming to the reunion. When he got there, he looked nothing like himself, plus he was a lot younger. Plus, he's been dead for seven years. We were at some sort of store where you had to climb over the displays to get to various floors/display areas. And, you needed some sort of ticket filled out to make your purchases. I tripped at some point and broke a couple of items. I couldn't figure out which ones I'd broken because some already were broken. I took two broken figurines up to the cash register area but a bunch of us were told that they had to close so they'd do our purchases the next day.

3. my department at work went to a movie. the ticketing area was really weird with lots of little steps and two people taking money and giving tickets. Some folks sat down first and were waving to the rest of us. I found a seat at the end of our group next to some Ukrainian guys. I was fidgeting and one of the guys got annoyed and asked me to stop (before the movie started). I noted that I really did fidget a lot and didn't realize it. Everyone had big screens to put in front of their heads like it was a 3D movie or something. There were three vending machines down front all lit up. They had a major league baseball theme. I wondered if they came with a hockey or football theme because I really don't like baseball. The movie never really started, but there was stuff showing on the screen. Through the little boxes/windows we were holding up, some of what was showing was in focus and almost 3D, but some wasn't. People kept coming in to the movie theatre and a lot of them were from the company I work at. I said outloud that we should have just carpooled or hired a bus.

weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment