Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Remember when Republicans labeled Democrats as "traitors" Well, now they are, maybe

There's a reason I'm not enamored of either political party. The vitriol with which Republicans are attacking Obama is as unpatriotic as much of what was said about Bush.

And, I really don't "get" why Republicans insist that we be in Iraq and spend more and more billions when we can't figure out how to educate our children, fund health care for the poor, build bridges and so on.

I can't be a Republican anymore. And I'm surely not a Democrat. I like and despise things said by pundits on both sides of the aisle. I've rarely read anything by Republican Joe Scarborough that I don't like. His take on attitudes re: the war in Iraq ending are interesting. I remember when my last president was attacked by opponents (or should I say the way he was attacked. I didn't like being in Iraq from day one, but the vitriol then and now does no party - or the country - any good).

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/66740.html

No comments:

Post a Comment