Monday, October 17, 2011

Why do Catholics insist on imposing their beliefs on others.

Look. If the Catholic Church doesn't want to marry gay people or ugly people, or people with curly hair or blue eyes or whatever, that's their business. They have religious freedom in this country.

But when the hell did they decide that they get to impose their belief on non-Catholics? How would they feel if Muslims were trying to impose their beliefs on them? Oh, wait. I can guess. Our country's gone all goooggly over some supposed "threat" of Shariah (sp?). So, we know how a lot of Christians would feel about having anothers' beliefs imposed on them.

Why is the Catholic church trying to impose their beliefs on me? I'm not Catholic. I pay taxes. I don't want the Catholic church running the public square.

http://minnesotaindependent.com/89988/archdiocese-plans-anti-gay-marriage-committees-in-every-minnesota-catholic-church

No comments:

Post a Comment