Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I decided the Bishops are right

Every religious person should get to impose their beliefs on everyone who works for them. So, if you work for a Catholics no freakin birth control. If you are a woman and work for a Muslim, I suppose you should wear traditional clothing and pray multiple times a day. If you work for a Muslim or a Jewish person, no pork. If you work for a Jewish person, no shellfish and make sure you keep Kosher. If you work for a Seventh Day Adventist I think you should be vegetarian but I'm really not sure. If you work for that one religion, I can't remember what they're called, but if you do, no medicine or surgery, you should pray when you get sick. If you work for a Mormon, I'm not sure if this is true but I've read that you have to wear some sort of special under garments.

Now that's freedom of religion. I'm gonna go buy me a business tomorrow and make all my employees observe my religious beliefs around the Flying Spagetti Monster on Tuesdays, Santa Claus every other Thursday and something random the other days of the week. Also, random Mondays are holy days and if my employees don't properly observe those days ... they're fired for violating my religious rights!

Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment