Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My big gay day!

Working on the Facebook pages of a couple local non-profits. Then, off to a committee meeting for another local non-profit. Then, on to work at a for-profit company. Then, lunch while I read U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton. I've read all her books to this point. This is my favorite so far.

Will probably spend some time on the Internet looking at stories about the Republican primary race. Michigan just got interesting. According to a PPP poll, Santorum is leading Romney. That's weird to me given that Romney's father was governor there and Romney has good name recognition.

Might check out my stock portfolio, too.

And, given that it's Valentine's, who knows, maybe flowers or something for my sweetie.

So, that last one was kind of gay. But, really, most of my day is taken up with stuff that straight folks do, too. Wait. Maybe straight folks get their sweeties flowers and such on Valentine's too. You think? No, that can't be. That would imply that I really am just like straight people. And that might make people like me less scary to folks when they step into a voting booth this fall.

Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment