Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh this is rich. Hypocrites running the Church

So. Catholic bishops demand a compromise. And, in their minds, compromise is "my way or the highway." Um. Last I checked I didn't live in a Catholic country. Its ridiculous that what was first an issue for Catholic institutions like hospitals and schools is now an issue for any person of faith who has any kind of a business.

But is it really? Or is it really about any Catholic who wants not to pay for birth control in a health policy?

If a Muslim business owner wanted to require all female employees Muslim and not to wear Muslim religious garb, would that be o.k.? I thought not.

It is beyond hypocritical to demand that all women who happen to work for a Catholic be denied birth control.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/Religion/post/2012/02/obama-catholic-bishops-contaception-abortion/1

"My way or the highway" the new compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment