Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Either the debt limit matters or it doesn't. It can't just matter if gays have rights.

Seriously, if folks really care about the debt limit (and the international insanity that would follow if it isn't raised) they should care whether or not gays have rights and/or can serve openly in the military. Either they're fiscal conservatives/constitutionalists (whatever that means) or they're really social conservatives dressed in funny clothes.

I really love the part where alleged (and I do mean "alleged") small government folks only want the government out of my pocketbook. They want the governement all over my personal body and in my bedroom. Gross. If the governement doesn't belong in my pocketbook (and I'm not convinced that it doesn't thank you very much) it sure as hell doesn't belong in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment