Friday, May 27, 2011

Former NOM supporter now standing up for marriage equality.

Thanks Louis Marinelli!

http://louisjmarinelli.com/politics/equality/summer-marriage-equality-tour-of-2011

I really don't like to call myself a "Democrat" I disagree with a lot of their big government ideas. But I'm surely not a Republican anymore and haven't been for many years. I don't understand why Republicans - oh ye of the small government, folks taking care of themselves, etc. - don't think that applies to gay people or to women.

Louis Mrinelli was very involved with NOM (National Organization for Marriage) and was on their bus tour in the summer of 2010 (he says he ran it, NOM says he didn't. But it's in their interest to say that, and he was all over the place). And now, he recognizes the difference between civil rights and religious rites.

Go Louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment