Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day in the life of a gay couple

Here's how my day's going so far:
4.00 a.m. alarm goes off. partner walks the puppy and then starts getting ready for work.
5.00 a.m. I get up and walk the puppy again (puppies need lots of walks)
5:20 a.m. partner leaves for work
6:15 ish I scold the puppy for getting into the garbage
6:30 ish my carpool calls to cancel carpool
7:40 a.m. I head for work
around noon: partner texts me to ask about getting those childproof locks for cabinets in order to keep the puppy out of stuff
5:30 home from work
5:45 take the puppy and the dog to town to return library materials and get water (we have a well so buy reverse osmosis water)
6:30 time for dinner

soon, we'll be watching The Illusionist. Oscar nominated for best animated feature.

gay people really do lead extraordinarily dull lives sometimes. Just like heterosexuals I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment