Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh my God, California might teach the "gay lifestyle"

Um. Really? I went to school in California a million billion years ago (o.k. more like 25). Looonngg before any (alleged) teaching of any so-called gay lifestyle. And guess what. You got it. I'm gay. So, no one taught me about it. No one indoctrinated me into it. and I'm gay.

Also. What is the heterosexual fascination with the gay "lifestyle" For the life of me I can't figure out what's so fabulous about it. I have a sink full of dirty dishes, a cat with a thyroid condition who's peeing in inappropriate places, a partner who has to get up at 4:00 a.m. to go to work, a scrape on my foot from when I was mowing the lawn on Saturday and a headache from staring at a computer screen all day at work.

Wow. heinous lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment